- 2-3 cucumbers, rinsed and patted dry
- 10-12 oz. cream cheese
- 12 oz. smoked salmon
- lemon wedges (garnish)
- 12 toothpicks or skewers
- Using a mandolin slicer (or being very attentive with a knife) slice your cucumber lengthwise into 12 even strips. Lay cucumber strips out on a flat surface and set aside.
- Divide salmon into 12 equal-sized pieces.
- Take a knife and gently spread cream cheese in the center of 1 piece of salmon. Carefully roll salmon onto itself and place on one end of cucumber strip.
- Gently roll the cucumber away from yourself, thoroughly wrapping the salmon and cream cheese.
- Secure roll with a toothpick or skewer and continue with remaining salmon rolls.
- Transfer to serving plate, garnish with lemon wedges and enjoy!